The winter 2009 issue of the Entertainment and Sports Law Journal (vol 7(2)) is now available via http://go.warwick.ac.uk/eslj.
This issue's contributions include:
- Narnia Bohler-Muller, 'The Justice of the Heart in Little Brother'
- Bettina Lange, 'Governing Celebrity: Multiculturalism, Offensive Television Content and Celebrity Big Brother: A Response'
- Dino Numerato and Thomas Persson, 'To Govern or to Dispute? Remarks on the Social Nature of Dispute Resolution in Czech and Danish Sports Associations'
- Anastassia Tsoukala, 'Combating Football Crowd Disorder at the European Level: An Ongoing Institutionalisation of the Control of Deviance'
- Ian Blackshaw, 'Protecting Major Sporting Events with Particular Reference to the 2012 London Olympic Games'
- Daniel Geey, 'Third Party Player Ownership: the Regulations for Premier League and Football League Clubs for the 2009/10 Season'
Also, we have an ESLJ mailing list set up via jiscmail, feel free to subscribe, see