The 3rd PhD Seminar on Law & Finance will be held on December 17th, at 12.00, in Room 508 at 4 Little Titchfield Street,
Purpose of PhD Seminar on Law & Finance
To enhance knowledge and skills in the research of law and finance topics for PhD candidates.
Agenda of the Seminar:
- Viktoria Baklanova will read her 1000 word essay on “Locating Innovations: The Endogeneity of Technology, Organizational Structure, and Financial Contracting” by Ronald J. Gibson.
- Alexey Arakcheev will present a presentation on “Justice & Islamic Finance”.
- Rezarte Vukatana will read an essay on “The Intermediated Securities System Brussels I Breakdown” by John JA Burke and Anatoly Ostrovskiy.
- Jose Maria Lezcano Navarro will read his essay on “Approach to corporate groups’ regulation in tax, criminal and environmental law" by Camillo Cubillos Garzon.
- Discussion on the essays; and
- Assignment of the tasks for the 4th Seminar.
Notes on this Seminar will be posted within the next couple of days.